San Marco Petroli manages the sale and storage of petroleum products such as diesel, gasoline, bitumen, fuel oil and biodiesel for both its own needs and for third parties.
The terminal consists of n. 24 tanks for the storage of products which can be segregated and with exclusive use. San Marco Petroli is able to receive products by land (road tankers and railway) as well as by sea.
Our know-how and extensive experience in the sector assist us in organizing the entire procedure for:
- introduction of goods in storage;
- verify quantity and receipt of handled goods;
- storage and custody of product in the tank;
- re-shipment by tanker and/or rail tanker;
- compilation and issue of shipping documents;
- forwarding of daily shipping documents issued to the client;
- daily communication of accounting ledgers to the client.